Wednesday 26 September 2018

I run my very last 2.6k 🚴🏽‍♀️🧗🏽‍♀️

I run my very last 2.6k  run today for me I hated them the first year I done it and I still do but its all about eating dirt which is a phrase that means basically doing something that so hard that you mentally eating dirt. I'm glad it over but It has helped keep me fit I do heaps of other sport but this is different to all them other sport. I was fit but now I am fitter I did wake up in the morning dreading to do it as i get hit a lot in hockey and sometimes I think I'm a magnet to the hockey balls Im quite sore but once you halfway done you realize that the run is not so bad after all. I defiantly not the fastest runner in the class and most days I'm probably in the last 9 to finish but I don't really care. Its not about how fast you are it's about going the pace you want and enjoying it I know a lot of us don't like it like who would want to run 2.6k every day I know I did not but we all done it anyway.so thank you to Mr. McAulay and Mr. Sinton-white for making us eat dirt.

Adiós y gracias


2 comments:

  1. Hi caitlin, It really good I liked it and It was very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, you've made a really good point there. You're right, no one gets 'judged' which I guess is a fear parents have for their child. Hmmm wish I'd included that point in my reflection!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Caitlin