Friday 1 November 2019

Genius Hour Project proposal❤


1. What is your proposed topic?   Bamboo straws. 

2.what are the top 3 questions you brainstormed about your topic?

A.  how will it benefit the area                                                                             
B. how are we going to make them

C. how will I dry the bamboo and stop little bits of wood from getting in your drink

3. Why are these questions important to you?  
Because I want to be more environmentally friendly
4. What do you hope to learn? 
If they do work and also if how long they take to biodegrade 

5. How do you plan to share your project 
Give people them and tell them how to make there own 

6. What materials do we need
 bamboo
   
7.list some ways the teacher can support us and our project 
Try it out and give me her opinion 

8 what impact will it have on the community?

It will stop people using plastic single-use straws and it will save the turtles

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, I like the idea of bamboo straws it stops the use of plastic straws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    My name is Matilda and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey this year! I’ve noticed that you haven’t done any of the activities yet. Our finish date is the 24th of January but there is still time to give it a go and start gaining some points!

    This is such an incredible post! You seem like you care a lot about our environment! Did you end up making these bamboo straws? Are there any things that you and your family do to try and be environmentally friendly?

    The Summer Learning Journey has heaps of activities to choose from! Here is the link. Have a look through and find some activities you like the looks of. I’m looking forward to seeing which ones you choose! (There are quite a few activities about being environmentally friendly, and climate change. I have a feeling you would be very good a these ones!)

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember if you have any questions all you have to do is ask!

    Can’t wait to hear from you!

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Caitlin