Thursday 23 February 2017

my mihi

Tēnā koutou katoa,
Image result for maori art borders

Ko cook te maunga – My mountain…
 
Ko german gully te awa – My river is…
  
Ko toku wahi tino awatuna -my favorite place is . . .
Ko dennis rāua ko John toku koro – My Grandpa’s…
ko raylin rāua ko judith toku kuia – My Grandmother’s . . .


Ko jason toku matua – My Dad…
Ko natalie toku whaea – My Mum…
Ko toku kararehe tino horse -my favorite animal is. . .  


Nō  greymouth  ahau – I am from…


Ko Paroa  taku kura – My school…
Ko caitlin toku ingoa – My name…
  Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā tātou katoa.

Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greetings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Dont be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Caitlin